Your eyebrows frame your face and make all the difference to your overall appearance. Get your eyebrows looking gorgeous with our step-by-step guide to beautiful brows.
- Shape your eyebrows. Follow our guide to perfect plucking here, or visit a professional for the perfect brow.
- Get your equipment ready. You’ll need an eyebrow brush, brow mascara, eyebrow pencil, matte eyeshadow, concealer and an angled brush.
- Start by lining the bottom curve of your eyebrow with an eyebrow pencil taking care to shape the arch.
- With the matte eyeshadow and angled brush, carefully fill in the rest of your brow.
- Brush your eyebrows out and blend the pencil and eyeshadow with an eyebrow brush.
- Use the concealer to tidy up the underneath of your brow, taking care to blend in.
- Set with brow mascara.